When any material is published on the website, it’s all under the provision. Source of the material is also mentioned on every material used all credit is given to the original owner. Sometimes, the situation arises that copyright information for the material are not known. All the material published on the Impelreport website is our original and if we found our material or content copyright then we will send the legal notice. Our team make efforts to provide all the latest information.
If you believe material that was posted on the website or social channels was copyright-protected work then you may submit a copyright infringement notification.
The notification must include the following:
1. An email address, physical address or phone number for contact.
2. A clear and complete description of your infringed work.
3. The URL or other identifying location of the infringed work.
4. A statement, that you have a belief that the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
5. A statement that the above information is accurate and you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Submit the above information to us by email:
The review of infringement notification may take up to 10 business days to complete, so please keep patience.
Your copyrighted material will be immediately removed from the website or you can ask for permission to use the material on Impelreport. We will disable access to the allegedly infringing materials and will promptly notify the individual who posted the materials that access has been disabled as is our obligation under the Copyright Act.