10 People Who Got Exactly What They Wanted Impelreport
Envy is a funny thing. It makes it hard to be happy with what we have, and instead, it leads us to compare ourselves to everyone else.
It’s exhausting going through life constantly wanting.
The following people got exactly what they wanted, but it’s making us realize you should always be careful what you wish for.
1. This guy who wanted to copycat the Pied Piper.
He appears to have been successful in whatever his plan was, cause this party’s lit. But I suppose we can’t call this guy a Piper. So would he be the Pied Accordionist? And is he trying to banish the cats or summon them?
2. This doggo who wanted to feel like somebody understood.
You caught me, technically dogs aren’t people… they’re better! And this little pupper was feeling self conscious about his cone of shame. I mean, clearly the lamp can relate, although I don’t think there’ll be any shining conversations between the two of them.
3. This lady who’s been on all the dating sites searching for a good catch.
Unfortunately, it appears she has been catfished by her Tinder date. I really hope she wasn’t planning to go for sushi tonight.
4. The person who wanted to fit an entire box of Froot Loops into a single serving dish.
Well, it looks like you solved that dilemma. Your next challenge is to ensure your immune system is impenetrable. Aaaand GO!
5. This guy who really wanted the most appealing fort on the block.
I have to say, for someone who achieved their goal, he doesn’t look all that thrilled about it. Maybe all those bananas plugged up his emotions too.
6. This homeowner who wanted to find a way to meet their wildlife neighbors.
They clearly weren’t just loafing around and found the perfect solution. You’d better hope the neighbors aren’t gluten intolerant.
7. This woman who just wanted a peaceful bus ride.
Oh, and also to avoid the plague. I guess this is the one time thinking inside the box was the only way to solve the problem.
8. This mom who wanted to burn some calories on her afternoon walk.
Honestly, this picture makes my heart smile. It’s obvious that this woman desperately needed a break to get out of the house. So much so that she’s blissfully unaware of the blazing inferno happening right next to her. “nm going on here, you?”
9. This woman who just wanted her husband to update the ceiling fan blades.
What is it about husbands that when they actually respond to your requests, they do so in the most literal way? Is it instinct? Beyond their control?
10. This boss who wanted new bathroom signs to be ordered.
“What kind of signs do you want?” “Whatever. I just want people to wash their hands.” “OK, I think I’ve got it.”