Kanye West Biography News Facts Impelreport
Quick Facts of Kanye West
Age: 41 years
Birth Date: June 08, 1977
Also Known As: Kanye Omari West
Birth Place: Atlanta(United States)
Height: 5 feet 8 inches
Famous as: Rapper,Singer –Songwriter,Record Producer
Net Worth: $145 million
father: Ray West
mother: Donda West
Spouse/Ex-: Kim Kardashian
Weight: 75 Kg
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Who is Kanye West?
Kanye West is an American rapper, artist, musician, record maker, mold originator, and business visionary. He is among the most acclaimed artists of the 21st century and is outstanding amongst other offering craftsmen ever. He has sold in excess of 32 million collections and 100 million advanced downloads around the world.Kanye Omari West was brought up in the white collar class foundation of the Chicago city by his exceptionally taught mother Donda West. He had a skill for inventiveness and verse from an extremely youthful age. He began rapping from the age of 7 and before long admitted to his mom that he needed to take recording music all the more formally. When he was 20, he chose to drop out of school and seek after music professionally. His mom bolstered him in his undertakings. He began as a little time maker until the point when he met Jay-Z and delivered his ‘The Blueprint’ for him. Since that time West began getting acknowledgment and he worked with skilled individuals like Ludacris, Janet Jackson, Alicia Keys, and so on. In any case, West’s primary desire was to wind up a rapper and it was not until the year 2002 that he was given his first chance to record his The Blueprint’performance collection. From that point onwards there was no thinking back stronghold West and he provided for media outlets best hip-bounce music as ‘The College Dropout, ‘Late Registration’, ‘Graduation’, ‘My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy’, and so forth. His music has dependably been valued by music commentators for its advancement and the hazard that West takes with its innovativeness. He has dependably been in the news, regardless of whether it is for the various honors he has won or for the debates that he has caused throughout the years.
Early Life, Childhood, and Education
- West was conceived in Atlanta, Georgia on June 8, 1977, to guardians Ray West, an individual from the Black Panthers and Dr. Donda C. (Williams) West, who passed away in 2007. West was raised on Chicago’s working class South Shore neighborhood by his mom, and went through summers with his dad. He is of American nationality. Besides, he has a place with African-American ethnic foundation.
- Discussing his training, West moved on from Polaris High School and won a grant to learn at Chicago’s American Academy of Art — yet dropped out of school by and large to seek after music.
- West began to get increasingly engaged with the hip-bounce scene of the city and when he was 17, he composed a rap melody called ‘Green Eggs and Ham’. He convinced his mom to pay him cash so he can begin recording in the studio. In spite of the fact that his mom did not need this for him, she began going with him to a little storm cellar studio in the city. There west met ‘The Godfather of Chicago Hip Hop’, No I.D. He before long turned into West’s guide.
- In 1997, West was offered a grant from the Chicago’s American Academy of Art and he took upon it to take in the craft of painting and afterward took the exchange to the Chicago State University to seek after English writing. At 20 years old, he chose to drop out of the school to seek after his fantasy to end up a rapper and an artist, full time. This incredibly resentful his mom.
Discussing his body estimation, West has a stature of 5 feet 8 inches or 173 cm. Also, he weighs around 75 kg or 165 pounds. Moreover, his hair shading is dark and eye shading is dull darker.
- From mid 90’s until the point that the mid 2000, West was associated with little time music generation ventures. He made music for the neighborhood craftsmen and was likewise a phantom maker for Deric ‘D-Dot’ Angelettie. West got the much anticipated open door in 2000 when he turned into the maker for specialists on Roc-A-Fella Records. He delivered hit singles for celebrated artists like: Common, Ludacris, Cam’Ron, and so on it was in 2001, incredibly famous rapper and stimulation business investor Jay-Z solicited West to create numerous tracks from his hit collection ‘The Blueprint’.
- Around this time he kept on creating tracks for artists and rappers like: Alicia Keys, Janet Jackson, and so forth. In this way he turned into a fruitful maker yet his heart’s actual want was to end up a rapper. It turned into an extremely difficult circumstance for him to get acknowledgment as a rapper and split a record bargain. In 2002, Kanye got the leap forward in his music vocation. He met with a mischance while returning from a long chronicle session in L.A., as he nodded off at the worst possible time. While he was in the doctor’s facility, he recorded the melody ‘Through the Wire’, which was 3 weeks after the fact recorded by Roc-A-Fella Records and turned into a piece of his introduction collection ‘Demise’.
- In 2004, West thought of his second collection ‘The College Dropout‘, which turned into a moment hit with music darlings. It sold 441,000 duplicates in its first week. It anchored the number two on the Billboard 200. It has a number called ‘Moderate Jamz’ that highlighted Twista and Jamie Foxx close by West. It was voted as the best collection of the year by two major music productions. Another track from the collection called ‘Jesus Walks’ displayed West’s feelings about confidence and Christianity.
- In 2005, West teamed up with American film score arranger Jon Brion, who co-officially created numerous tracks on the collection, to chip away at West’s new collection ‘Late Registration’. He employed a string symphony for the collection and managed the cost with all the cash he made out of ‘The College Dropout’. It sold 2.3 million duplicates in United States. Around the same time, west declared that he will discharge his Pastelle Clothing line in 2006 however it was dropped in 2009.
- In 2007, West discharged his third studio collection ‘Graduation‘. He discharged it in the meantime 50 Cent’s ‘Curtis’ turned out. Be that as it may, ‘Graduation’ out sold ‘Curtis’ by a gigantic edge and anchored number one position at the US Billboard 200. It sold around 957,000 duplicates in its first week. The track called ‘More grounded’ turned into West’s greatest hit single.
- In 2008, West discharged his fourth studio collection ‘808s and Heartbreak‘. The collection bested the Billboard graphs and sold 450,000 duplicates amid its initial couple of weeks. The motivation of this collection originated from the dismal downfall of West’s mom Donna West and separation with his fiance, Alexis Phifer. The collection is said to have propelled the hip bounce music and different rappers to go out on a limb with their creations. Around the same time west declared to open 10 Fatburger eateries in Chicago. The first was opened in Orland Park in 2008.
- In 2009, West collaborated with Nike to discharge his own shoes. He named them ‘Air Yeezys‘ and discharged another adaptation of it in the year 2012. Around the same time, he turned out with his new shoe line for Louis Vuitton and discharged it amid the Paris Fashion Week. West additionally planned shoes for Bape and Giuseppe Zanotti.
- In 2010, West’s fifth studio collection ‘My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy‘ was discharged and it bested the Billboard outlines in its initial couple of weeks itself. It was considered as a virtuoso work by the music commentators. It got rave audits from everywhere throughout the world and included hits like ‘The majority of the Lights’, ‘Power’, ‘Beast’, ‘Runaway’, and so on. This collection moved toward becoming platinum in the States.
- In 2013, West turned out with his 6th collection ‘Yeezus‘ and adopted a more non business strategy in making it. He teamed up with abilities like: Chicago Drill, Dancehall, Acid House and Industrial Music really taking shape of this collection. The collection was discharged in the period of June and has gotten rave audits from the music faultfinders
Personal Life & Legacy
Kanye West started an on-and-off association with originator Alexis Phifer in 2002, and they wound up occupied with August 2006. Be that as it may, the match finished their 18-month commitment in 2008. Afterward, he dated model Amber Rose from 2008 until the mid year of 2010 and in April 2012, West started dating reality star and long-lasting companion Kim Kardashian. West and Kardashian ended up occupied with October 2013. They in the long run wedded on May 24, 2014, at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy. They have three youngsters: girl North “Nori” West, child Saint West and Chicago West.
West has additionally dated Sumeke Rainey, Karrine Steffans, Brooke Crittenton, Dollicia Bryan, Jenna Shea, Selita Ebanks, Melody Thornton, Chanel Iman and Virginie Maury.
Rumors and Controversy
West’s verses has brought a few discussions along his way consistently. Moreover, he has been a straightforward and disputable big name all through his vocation, accepting both feedback and acclaim from many.
In September 2013, West was generally reproached by human rights bunches for performing in Kazakhstan. Besides, in February 2016, West again ended up involved in discussion when he posted a tweet apparently stating Bill Cosby’s blamelessness in the wake of more than 50 ladies making charges of rape coordinated at Cosby.
West has been known to contrast himself with different compelling figures and substances in workmanship and culture, including Steve Jobs, Adolf Hitler, Walt Disney, Andy Warhol, Anna Wintour, and Michael Jackson among others. At exhibit, there are no bits of gossip concerning his profession.
Kanye West Popular Songs
All of the Lights
At the point when West dropped out of the school in 1996, his mom turned out to be exceptionally annoyed with him however later on with his prosperity as a performer she admitted that not every person needs to experience formal instruction to substantiate themselves.
After a brush with death in 2002, West recorded his first solo ‘Through the Wire’ at the studio with his jaw still wired close.
In 2004, when West lost the class of the Best New Artist to Gretchen Wilson at the American Music Awards, he asserted that he will never go to the music grants until the end of time. Be that as it may, later on he apologized for his state of mind.
West is one of the uncommon performers to make it to the front of the Time Magazine. He was named as one of the 100 most persuasive individuals of the year 2005 in the magazine.
West co-facilitated the ‘Show for Hurricane Relief’ broadcast show and he strayed from his content and reported out of blue that ‘George Bush couldn’t care less for dark individuals’. These seven words turned into the national feature and George Bush called it the most shocking minute in his Presidency.
In 2009, at MTV VMAs, while Taylor Swift gave her acknowledgment discourse for the Best Female Video Award, Kanye West bounced in the middle of and said that ‘Beyonce’s Single Ladies is the best video all things considered’. This demonstration of West was very scrutinized and craftsmen like Kelly Clarkson, even President Obama reprimanded his tricks. Afterward, west influenced an individual telephone to call to Taylor and apologized.
Awards & Achievements
For his collection ‘The College Dropout’, West snatched 10 Grammy selections, including Album of the Year and Best Rap Album. He won a Grammy for the Best Rap Album class. His collection was ensured as triple platinum in the United States.
Social Media Profile
West is dynamic over the internet based life. He has an immense number of adherents on informal communication locales, for example, Facebook, Twitter and in addition Instagram. He has in excess of 170k devotees on Twitter. Moreover, he has in excess of 400k supporters on Instagram. Additionally, his Facebook page Kim Kardashian and Kanye West has in excess of 200k supporters.