Top 10 Best Hollywood Scary Movies On Netflix Impelreport
Top 10 Best Hollywood Scary Movies On Netflix Impelreport. We recommend you have a bit of adrenaline. Yes, that’s right, in your own home you can have the emotions to everything they give and you do not necessarily have to go out to a party or throw yourself off the parachute … Now, for this reason, we took on the task of looking for some the best options in scary movies that you can see in one of the most important streaming platforms in the world. Here is the list of the best horror films on Netflix.
1. The Invitation: An intense thriller that will keep you entertained until the end. After seeing this, you will think twice before going to the dinner to which you were invited.
2. Gremlins: If you want some fun with your scares, try this 1984 classic. Remember that you should not feed strange creatures after midnight.
3. The Host: The mix of action, horror and comedy by South Korean director Bong Joon-ho stands out perfectly in this story of a sea monster emerging from the Han River in Seoul.
4. The Devil’s Candy: A mixture of satan, heavy metal and a haunted house, are the best formula to obtain the best terror.
5. The Number 23: Do you want a really strange movie by Jim Carrey ? Watch this film in which the actor plays a guy who is convinced that a novel is written about him.
6. The Eyes of My Mother: This disturbing horror film in black and white, shows a young woman and her darker desires.
7. The Bad Batch: Located in a dystopian future where the bad guys are thrown into a wasteland full of cannibals in Texas, a girl tries to survive. Movie stars Jason Momoa, Keanu Reeves, and an unrecognizable Jim Carrey.
8. The Babadook: A single mother begins to lose her child, after a strange book for children arrives at her door.
9. Honeymoon: Just married and spending their honeymoon in a rustic cabin, Bea and Paul have no worries, until that place drives them crazy.
10. Jaws: One of the reasons why Steven Spielberg’s classic is so memorable is the tension it generates every time the shark approaches.