What fruits to eat during pregnancy ?, It is important to have a good intake of vitamins and minerals during this stage and fruits can not miss.
10 best fruits during pregnancy.
1. Orange: This fruit is excellent for its high content of vitamin C. They are perfect for pregnancy due to its high content of folic acid. The vitamin C that you obtain by the consumption of this fruit will protect you and your baby, besides helping you to prevent a cold.
2. Raspberry: Its antioxidant power, besides being the best oxygen supply for your baby, vitamin C, quercetin and proanthocyanadins, are some of the benefits that will help you protect your baby’s tissues.
3. Apple: Its high fiber content and being a great source of vitamins A, C and potassium, make them great allies in pregnancy. With this fruit you can replace sweet cravings and excessive consumption of sugar. Your benefits also include the heart.
4. Strawberries: Large amount of vitamin C, potassium, magnesium and calcium, as well as being considered a great detoxifier and cleanser of the body. By favoring the creation of red blood cells, they favor the circulation of blood.
5. Banana: Another great source of vitamin C, potassium, vitamin B6, all this helps with the nausea and vomiting typical of pregnancy, in addition to the fiber that will help with constipation.
6. Pear: They are very healthy thanks to its diuretic and moisturizing effect due to its high water content. Rich in citamine C, B, calcium, potassium, magnesium, folic acid and oleic acids. It helps to avoid energy ups and downs.
7. Pineapple: You can benefit from calcium, potassium, magnesium and folic acid. Contains vitamin C, B1 and B6, this fruit helps prevent fluid retention so common in pregnant women and the possibility of anemia.
8. Watermelon: Being 95% water you need it in your diet to be hydrated. It provides sugars to your body, provides citrulline that helps prevent hypertension and lycopene, an essential antioxidant for the future mother, as well as your baby because it will protect the heart and brain.
9. Kiwi: Contains high fiber properties that will help mom in constipation. It provides folic acid, essential for the development of the baby.
10. Mango: It contributes too much to your cellular health, besides being a source of vitamin C and A.