Top 10 Highest Paid Actors in 2018 Ranked Impelreport
Forbes released its annual highest-paid actors list for 2018 and there are quite a few newcomers on the list. Overall, the list (for earnings between June 1, 2017, and June 1, 2018) proves that if you star in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, you’re set for a while.
1. Mark Ruffalo Earnings: $13 million Ruffalo got a nice payday from his role in the MCU. He’ll be appearing next in “Thor: Ragnarok” as Marvel’s jolly green giant.
2. Chris Pratt Earnings: $17 million Pratt is also a staple in the MCU, with his starring role in the “Guardians of the Galaxy” franchise. He made 35 percent less than last year, but still manages to make the top 20.
3. Chris Evans Earnings: $18 million. Look another MCU veteran. Evans plays Captain America and is expected to earn an even bigger paycheck with his role in “Avengers: Infinity War.”
4. Jeremy Renner Earnings: $19 million We sense a pattern. However, Renner is on the list thanks to his role in “Arrival,” which earned over $200 million at the box office.
5. Matt Damon Earnings: $21 million Damon is expected to earn a huge paycheck with his upcoming film “Downsizing,” but multiple executive producing credits surely help.
6. Ryan Reynolds Earnings: $21.5 million Expectations for “Deadpool 2” are high and his paycheck will be even higher.
7. Ryan Gosling Earnings: $29 million “La La Land” and an Oscar nomination really helped Gosling to make it onto the list, plus the upcoming “Blade Runner 2049” didn’t hurt.
8. Chris Hemsworth Earnings: $31.5 million The best Chris? At least the highest-paid one. The Marvel actor saw the biggest increase in money earned this year of anybody else on the list.
9. Tom Cruise Earnings: $43 million Like Hanks, Cruise is another frequent flyer on this list. He earned massive paychecks this year for “The Mummy” and “Mission: Impossible 6.”
10. Robert Downey Jr.Earnings: $48 million Being the highest-paid actor in the MCU will help those numbers. A lot.