Top 10 Most Popular 2018 Hollywood Adventure Movies Impelreport
Top 10 Most Popular 2018 Hollywood Adventure Movies Impelreport. We continue our review of the most anticipated films of 2018 with those that we can mostly include in the adventure genre, something not always easy or free of certain suspicions due to the current taste for generic hybrids. Without further ado, we go with the list of the 10 most anticipated adventure films of 2018.
- Aquaman: Jason Momoa is the main protagonist of this production in which he will repeat the same role he has already played in the recently released ‘ Justice League ‘, being his presentation as said superhero one of the most unquestionable elements of this film, be more or less used. Apart from the controversy caused by the latter, its reference will undoubtedly be ‘ Wonder Woman ‘. In addition, Warner Bros. and DC Films keep an ace up their sleeves: Director James Wan . Premiere on December 21, 2018.
2. Alpha: Europe, 20,000 years ago. In the middle of his first hunt with the elite group of his tribe, a young man is wounded and presumed dead. When he wakes up he will find himself weak and alone, and he will have to learn to survive and make his way to the harsh and cruel nature. Accompanied reluctantly by a wolf abandoned by his herd, the two will learn to trust each other, become allies and overcome the innumerable dangers to, against all possibility, find the way home before the deadly winter arrives. An epic adventure set in the last Ice Age written and directed by Albert Hughes. On September 14 its premiere.
3. Venom: The fearsome Ruben Fleischer directs the reliable Tom Hardy in this adaptation of the character of Marvel Comics with which Sony Pictures aims to recover the lost self-esteem with the penultimate Spider-Man. One of those projects that have us all in love for a simple reason: It has as many chances to be a genius as to be a disaster. And that is something that is absolutely irresistible. The premiere will arrive on October 5.
4. Robin Hood: Taron Egerton, Eve Hewson, Jamie Foxx and Jamie Dornan lead the cast of this new revision of the British legend that, they say, will have more to do with ‘The Dark Knight’ than with ‘King Arthur’ this past summer. Let’s hope so. Directed by debutant Otto Bathurst with the intention of being the first of a few, among its producers we find Leonardo DiCaprio himself. It’s premiere on September 21.
5. Ocean’s 8: Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Rihanna, Mindy Kaling, Awkwafina, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway and Sarah Paulson lead the cast of this female version of ‘Ocean’s Eleven’, a film that without being too much was tremendously enjoyable. What to expect from this movie but the same? If we add to that a director as resultón as Gary Ross and as much as it sounds absurd, the increasingly sound claim of the feminine, we can be before one of the balls of the year. It’s premiere on June 8.
6. Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom: Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, and a repeated Jeff Goldblum lead the cast of the fifth installment of this Universal Pictures franchise inspired by the original work of Michael Crichton. Directed by the Spanish JA Bayona, the script was written by Colin Trevorrow and Derek Connolly, director and screenwriter of ‘Jurassic World’, respectively. At the same time, Trevorrow is an executive producer with Steven Spielberg, while Frank Marshall, Pat Crowley and also the Spanish Belen Atienza act as producers. It’s premiere on June 22.
7. Solo: A Star Wars Story: We could say many things but, for what? This is Disney’s ‘Star Wars’, and one of the most iconic characters in the universe conceived by George Lucas 40 years ago. The more than 1,000 million that we can expect to collect worldwide justify its presence in this list. The premiere on May 25.
8. Ready Player One: From the hand of Steven Spielberg comes this adaptation of the successful bestseller by Ernest Cline. The film is set in the year 2045 when the world is on the verge of chaos and collapse. However, people have found salvation in OASIS, a huge universe of virtual reality created by the brilliant and eccentric James Halliday. When Halliday dies, he leaves his immense fortune to the first person to find a digital Easter egg that he has hidden somewhere in OASIS, unleashing a competition that has hooked on the whole world and which are targeted by Tye Sheridan or Olivia Cooke, among others. It’s premiere on March 30.
9. Maze Runner The Death Cure: Third and last installment of one of the best franchises of its kind, recent or old. The same technical and artistic team of the other two deliveries returns to put the finishing touch to this story that will last what has to last, neither more nor less. The trailer promises strong emotions and a kind of teen version of ‘Mad Max’, although it remains to be seen if the more than two years since the premiere of the previous film pass bill to face a more fashion conscious target audience that of fidelity. Premiere on January 26.
10. Fantastic Beasts The Crimes of Grindelwald: The more than 800 million that raised the first installment of this new franchise seem a guarantee more than enough, even though their records were generally lower than those of any of the titles starring Harry Potter. Like the one who says, more of the same, of the same thing that fans of the magical world of JK Rowling expect. Although on the horizon a possible thundercloud: The controversy surrounding the presence in his cast of Johnny Depp, which by the way was already revealed more than a year ago. And the same that certainly did not stop ‘ Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar’s Revenge ‘ to collect almost 800 million last summers.